Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Mac Troubleshooting

Last couple of days were bit too busy due to New Year celebrations. But I have found some interesting websites for those who are having problems with there macs. Mac OS X HINTS is quite a popular site where you can find all sorts of tweaks and nicely organized help forums. Articles are added quite frequently so the reader can always find something new to tryout.

I found MacMEND by chance. But it is a cool site. You have to register before accessing the forum. The highlights are the recommendation for books, downloads and nice search function.

MacFixIt is another popular site with loads of hints. However I find the forum a bit messy and difficult to browse.

For the German speakers I could recommend MAC OSX HINTS. You got to register first to make use of all the services but it is for free. You can even subscribe to a free mail account(15mb). An active community and lords of help.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention apple's very own support center.

If you guys know any other interesting sites do not forget to add as a comment.

Novice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home