Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Applications for OSX

I have found couple of interesting sites for the people interested in OSX applications. One of the coolest sites is http://osx.hyperjeff.net/Apps/ The applications are categorize into various fields depending on the usage. User can immediately see whether the app. concern is a freeware, shareware or even price of commercial software.

The versiontracker.com is mostly dedicated for freeware and shareware. You have to register to take advantage of all the functionalities but it is for free.

Check out Cool OSX Apps if you want to know some background information about an app. before you download. Here you will also find the apps. listed under different categories.

Posted 07.01.2006
Some more stuff I found about OSX applications
macupdate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home