Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Friday, January 06, 2006

C++ Programming with XCode2

In one of my previous articles I wrote about the difficulty I had writing C++ programs in XCode 2. After bit of googling I managed to find the answer to that. Here is how I did it.

1) Load XCode and click File -> New Project.
2) Select C++ Tools.
3) Select the destination and a name to the project.
4) In the project folder you should see three files.
5) Double click on main.cpp and enter your code. (When you click on main.cpp you should see the code for displaying “Hello, World!”).
6) Save your project.
7) Click on Build and Go.

Bingo, you are done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

by google, you mean macforums.com right?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Novice said...

Yes. I found the forum through google. Here is the link to the original post.
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28552

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home