Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

C++/C Books

After researching on the net I finally found some cool books to learn C++/C. The "C++ Primer" is, in my opinion one of the best books for a C++ programmer whether you are a geek or a novice.

I considered couple of other books before deciding for this particular book. “The C++ Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup, the creator of C++ language is one of the widely known books among programmers. However as a novice it is way too complicated for me and there are hardly any complete examples.

On the other hand “C++ A Beginner’s Guide” by Herbert Schildt is one of the easiest books to start with. But it has little to offer for an intermediate or advance programmer.

For C, I considered “The C Programming Language” by Brian W. Kernighan & Dennis M. Ritchie. It is a wonderful book no matter what your level of knowledge is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home