Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

iMac Benchmark Tests

Slowly iMac benchmark tests are appearing on the net. Those who are interested in iMac tests click here. I will try to list some more tests in the coming days.

Mr. Mossberg wrote this article comparing the old and the new iMacs. Though there aren't any detailed facts and figures it is an interesting read.

If you are happy iMac G5 user this article may make you even happier, at least for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home