Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Steve Jobs Introduces two new referbished product lines

Bought my iMac month ago thinking it would remain in market for a while. But today Steve Jobs introduced two furbished products including an iMac with twice the horsepower it had previously. I should have seen it coming. Nevertheless I am happy with the performance of mine. It should be enough to do all my stuff for a while.

Apple changed the name of it's PowerBook to MacBook Pro. I don't like the name but performance improvement is phenomenal.

All the live updates from the mac world in San Francisco can be found here.

If you are interested to know some important differences between the new intel based iMac and the old model you should read this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home