Name:

This is an attempt to share the daily experience with my new apple imac. In doing so I will be adding some interesting information either I find on the net or create by myself. Obviously I have neither any influence nor control over any of the external links you find on this blog. Happy Reading!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Mac Forums

I have found some really good forums for Mac users.

The mac-forums and the macrumors are two of the best. Perhaps you may not be able to use free e-mail address(yahoo, hotmail) to register though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to macmend.com - the home of mac troubleshooting, we have been going for years, quietly in the background, not affiliated with any particular group, magazine etc...and we have gone through some redesigns and updates and had to put up with some hacking and spamming. But we always try to come back helping the mac community and inviting others to join with us for mutual support - share the knowledge, share the wealth.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home